• Includes a critically essential protein source for your body plus 300 milligrams of 4Life Transfer Factor® in every serving*
• Stimulates fat burning markers from visible/surface fat by up to 203% for up to three hours*†
• Stimulates fat burning markers from “bad fat” stores by up to 564% for up to three hours*†
• Reduces hunger cravings by up to 62% for up to three hours*†
• Provides over 4,900 milligrams of essential amino acids (EAAs) and over 2,350 milligrams of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) in every scoop
• Offers a more comprehensive amino acid profile than whey protein alone, or soy, rice, pea, or casein proteins*
†As observed in the pre-clinical research study conducted at Auburn University’s Molecular and Applied Sciences Laboratory in the College of Education, School of Kinesiology under fasting and controlled conditions [Mobley CB et. al., J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2015, 12:14]. Actual results may vary.
• 4Life® Hi-DH PRO Whey & Egg Hydrolysate—A proprietary ratio of low molecular weight peptides from high-DH whey protein hydrolysate and egg white protein hydrolysate
• UltraFactor™—A proprietary concentrate of ultra-filtered 4Life Transfer Factor® proteins and other peptides from cow colostrum
• OvoFactor®—A patented concentrate of 4Life Transfer Factor® proteins and other peptides from chicken egg yolk
• NanoFactor®—A proprietary concentrate of nano-filtered cow colostrum
Made in the USA with quality ingredients from around the world.
Serving Size: One (1) Scoop (19.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 46
Directions for Use
For best results, combine one (1) serving (1 scoop) with 6 oz or more of cold water to taste and shake vigorously in a shaker cup. Consume two (2) or more servings per day to help you achieve your daily protein needs, and get the recommended 600 mg serving of 4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula. On exercise days: Consume (1) or more serving 15–30 minutes prior to exercising, and consume one (1) or more serving within 30 minutes of completing an exercise session.
Transfer factors carry important messages to immune cells and help them quickly identify invading threats.*
faster to those threats.*
Transfer factors help speed up the immune system’s response to a potential threat after it’s been identified.*
how to act when those threats return.*
Transfer factors lend a hand in remembering the specific makeup of the threats your immune system comes across, so the next time they're encountered, your body knows exactly what they are and how to combat them.*
Would you like to add Pro-TF® Chocolate to your recurring Loyalty Program order?