Transfer factors carry important messages to immune cells and help them quickly identify invading threats.*
faster to those threats.*
Transfer factors help speed up the immune system’s response to a potential threat after it’s been identified.*
how to act when those threats return.*
Transfer factors lend a hand in remembering the specific makeup of the threats your immune system comes across, so the next time they're encountered, your body knows exactly what they are and how to combat them.*
• Supports livestock wellness with essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and protein
• Features 4Life Transfer Factor®
• Offers a powder formula developed by veterinarians and nutritional scientists
Animal Health 4Life products cannot be shipped to or re-sold in
• Transfer Factor E-XF™—A patented concentrate of transfer factors and other natural components from cow colostrum and egg sources
• IP-6 (inositol hexaphosphate), soya bean extract (phytosterols), olive leaf extract (Olea europaea), mannans (from aloe vera)(leaf), Cordyceps sinensis hybrid, Agaricus blazei extract, coriolus (Trementes versicolor)(turkey tail), maitake mushroom, and shiitake mushroom
Serving Size: 1 oz
Directions for Use
LIVESTOCK: Give one ounce daily for three consecutive days before or close to birthing. Drench the newborn for three (3) consecutive days, starting 24 hours after birth.
PRECONDITIONING LIVESTOCK: Drench one ounce when processing (vaccinating & de-worming), then top-dress or drench one ounce daily for three or four days in feed. Mix in a carrier for even distribution if top-dress.
SMALL LIVESTOCK UNDER 75 POUNDS:
Follow the above directions using one-half dose.
ALL OTHER SPECIES, EXOTICS, BIRDS, RODENTS, REPTILES, OR COMPANION ANIMALS RAISED IN A COMMERCIAL SETTING: Add to drinking water at one ounce per liter of water. For smaller quantities, mix one half ounce per one half liter of water. Use as source of drinking water and replace twice daily, or follow livestock protocol.
Would you like to add 4Life Transfer Factor® Livestock Stress Formula to your recurring Loyalty Program order?